CIVIQ Society is an international High IQ Society, which accepts new members, who have scored an IQ 148, sd 16, ie 3 standard deviations above the mean. This level of cognitive performance is statistically expected from only 1 in 750 of the unselected population. There is no other requirement for the Society membership and we are proud to state that we have a no discrimination policy based on any differences within our society.
Anyone can apply for the society membership if only he/she scored at the aforementioned level on any of the acceptable for membership IQ tests. More information about the IQ tests, which are accepted for membership purposes, can be found on the CIVIQ – Qualifications page.
Anyone interested in applying for membership in the CIVIQ Society could follow these steps:
1. Check the acceptable for membership tests in the CIVIQ Society
2. Obtain a qualifying score on any of these tests
3. Submit an electronic copy of the test report to the CIVIQ administration desk
4. Await the confirmation of acceptance of his/her qualifying score by the CIVIQ admin desk
5. Submit the lifetime CIVIQ membership fee (€50) (which includes the one-off CIVIQ membership application fees)
6. Submit his/her member profile information and photo
7. Register an account in the following platforms:
– CIVIQ Society web
– WIN Boards
8. Inform the CIVIQ administration desk about the new accounts he registered, so the CIVIQ admin desk could grant proper access to his accounts into the specialized CIVIQ boards